nutrition and cancer

no avatar
User

carolinelabourier

Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:02 pm

nutrition and cancer

by carolinelabourier » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:39 pm

Dear group,

I am new to this group and look forward to connecting with you. I answered one of Andrew's post on FB (as nutrition is my "field") about colon cancer and coconut and he kindly asked me to share this info here. Coconut is a superfood like lunasin or blueberries but to tackle cancer you need to sky rocket your immune system on 4 levels : nutrition including high quality supplement, stress and emotion management including having pleasure and fun, physical activity and avoid some environmental toxins such as food additives :) these are the 4 pillars to maintain good health and do prevention but also to fight diseases such as cancer and slow down degenerative diseases or inflammatory conditions such as arthritis. This is a great video about "what to do when you have cancer" interview of B Wright founder of the American anti cancer institute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEoUpsCEp68. He clearly says that one of the key thing is to change nutrition and include supplements. If you want advice or to discuss email me clabourier32@gmail.com. Hava fabulous week end!
User

Peter

Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Re: nutrition and cancer

by Peter » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Very interesting and useful information Caroline

Knowing that cancer is virtually non-existent in some parts of the world
I can well believe that nutrition and lifestyle are the key

You mention coconut and blue berries but not the quantities required
or are you suggesting that we take supplements
which contain the vital ingredients from these foods?